Membership in Scientific/Professional Organization
Editorial Board Member, Microsystems & Nanoengineering (Nature Publishing Group)
Editorial Board Member, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology
Editorial Board Member, Extreme Mechanics Letters
Associate Editor, Cellular & Molecular Bioengineering
Associate Editor, Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics
Editorial Advisory Board Member, Biomicrofluidics
Editorial Board Member, Acta Mechanica Sinica
Editorial Board Member, BioNanoScience
Associate Editor, International Journal of Nanoscience
Editorial Board Member, International Journal of Biomaterials
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Biorheology
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Nanobiotechnology
Editorial Board Member, Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing
Editorial Board Member, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letters
International Advisory Board, Experimental Mechanics
Council Member, World Council of Biomechanics
Executive Member, Biomedical Engineering Society, Singapore
Executive Committee Member, Global Enterprise on Micro Mechanics & Molecular Medicine (GEM4)
Member, Institute of Engineers, Singapore
Life Member, World Association for Chinese Biomedical Engineers
Selected Journal Publications
- Warkiani, M E, B L Khoo, L Wu, A Tay, A A S Bhagat, J Han, C T Lim, Ultra-fast, label-free isolation of circulating tumor cells from blood using spiral microfluidics, Nature Protocols, 2015. (in press)
- Gupta, M, B R Sarangi, J Deschamps, Y Nematbakhsh, A Callan-Jones, F Margadant, R-M Mege, C T Lim, R Voituriez, B Ladoux, Nature Communications, 6, 7525, 2015.
- Vedula, S R K, G Peyret, I Cheddadi, T Chen, A Brugués, H Hirata, H Lopez-Menendez, Y Toyama, L Almeida, X Trepat, C T Lim*, B Ladoux*, Mechanics of epithelial closure over non-adherent environments, Nature Communications, 6, 6111, 2015.
- Lee, W C, H Shi, Z Poon, L M Nyan, T Kaushik, G Shivashankar, J K Y Chan, C T Lim, J Han, K J Van Vliet, Multivariate biophysical markers predictive of mesenchymal stromal cell multi potency, PNAS, 111(42):E4409-18, 2014.
- Sun, W, C T Lim, N A Kurniawan, Mechanistic adaptability of cancer cells strongly affects anti-migratory drug efficacy, J Roy Soc Interface, 2014.
- Yao, M, W Qiu, R Liu, A Efremov, P Cong, R Seddiki, M Payre, C T Lim, B Ladoux, R M Mège, J Yan, Force-dependent conformational switch of a-catenin controls vinculin binding, Nature Communications, 5, 4525, 2014.
- Lim, C T, S B Hoon, Circulating tumor cells: Cancer's deadly couriers, Physics Today, 67, 2, 26-30, 2014.
- Vedula, S.R.K., H. Hirata, M.H. Nai, A. Brugés, Y. Toyama, X. Trepat, C.T. Lim*, B. Ladoux*, Epithelial bridges maintain tissue integrity during collective cell migration, Nature Materials, 13 (2014): 87-96.
- Hou HW, Warkiani ME, Khoo BL, Li ZR, Soo RA, Tan DSW, Lim WT, Han JY, Bhagat AAS, Lim CT, Isolation and retrieval of circulating tumor cells using centrifugal forces, Scientific Reports, 3, 1259, 2013.
- Thiery, J P, C T Lim, Tumor dissemination: An EMT affair, Cancer Cell, 23, 3, 272-273, 2013.
- Wang, Y T, S Y Chang, Y C Huang, T C Tsai, C M Chen, C T Lim, Nanomechanics insights into the performance of healthy and osteoporotic bones, Nano Letters, 13, 11 (2013):5247-5254.
- Heng, Y W, H H Lim, T Mina, P Utomo, S P Zhong, C T Lim, and C G Koh, TPPP acts downstream of RhoA-ROCK-LIMK2 to regulate astral microtubule organization and spindle orientation, Journal of Cell Science, 125, 6 (2012):1579-90.
- Vedula, S R K, M C Leong, T L Lai, P Hersen, A J Kabla, C T Lim, B Ladoux, Emerging modes of collective cell migration induced by geometrical constraints, PNAS, 109, 32 (2012):12974-12979. (F1000 recommended as being of special significance)
- Wang, Y, C L Wong, K K Manga, P K Ang, J Lu, Y P Liu, C T Lim, K P Loh, Fluorinated Graphene for Promoting Neuro-Induction of Stem Cells, Advanced Materials, 31 (2012):4285-4290. (selected for frontispiece)
- Ang, P, K P Loh, A Li, M Jaiswal, Y Wang, H W Hou, J Thong, C T Lim, Flow Sensing of Single Cell by Graphene Transistor in a Microfluidic Channel, Nano Letters, 11, 12 (2011):5240-5246.
- Lee, W C, C H Y X Lim, H Shi, L A L Tang, Y Wang, C T Lim, K P Loh, The origin of enhanced stem cell growth and differentiation on graphene and graphene oxide, ACS Nano, 5, 9 (2011): 7334-7341.