Membership in Scientific/Professional Organization
Associate Editor, Cellular & Molecular Bioengineering
Associate Editor, International Journal of Nanoscience
Associate Editor, Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics
Council Member, World Council of Biomechanics
Editorial Board Member, Acta Mechanica Sinica
Editorial Board Member, Asia Pacific Biotech News
Editorial Board Member, BioNanoScience
Editorial Board Member, Extreme Mechanics Letters
Editorial Board Member, International Journal of Biomaterials
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Biorheology
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Nanobiotechnology
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Surfaces and Interfaces in Materials
Editorial Board Member, Journal of the Royal Society - Interface
Editorial Board Member, Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing
Editorial Board Member, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letters
Executive Member, Biomedical Engineering Society, Singapore
Member-at-Large on the International Advisory Board, Experimental Mechanics
Member, Global Enterprise on Micro Mechanics & Molecular Medicine (GEM4)
Member, Institute of Engineers, Singapore
Member, World Association for Chinese Biomedical Engineers
Professional Fellow, Institute of Nanotechnology, UK
- Vedula, S R K, G Peyret, I Cheddadi, T Chen, A Brugués, H Hirata, H Lopez-Menendez, Y Toyama, L Almeida, X Trepat, C T Lim*, B Ladoux*, Mechanics of epithelial closure over non-adherent environments, Nature Communications, 6, 6111, 2015.
- Lee, W C, H Shi, Z Poon, L M Nyan, T Kaushik, G Shivashankar, J K Y Chan, C T Lim, J Han, K J Van Vliet, Multivariate biophysical markers predictive of mesenchymal stromal cell multi potency, PNAS, 111(42):E4409-18, 2014.
- Lee, W C, C H Lim, Kenry, C L Su, K P Loh, C T Lim, Cell Assembled Graphene Biocomposite for Enhanced Chondrogenic Differentiation, Small, 2014.
- Sun, W, C T Lim, N A Kurniawan, Mechanistic adaptability of cancer cells strongly affects anti-migratory drug efficacy, J Roy Soc Interface, 2014.
- Yao, M, W Qiu, R Liu, A Efremov, P Cong, R Seddiki, M Payre, C T Lim, B Ladoux, R M Mège, J Yan, Force-dependent conformational switch of a-catenin controls vinculin binding, Nature Communications, 5, 4525, 2014.
- Khoo, B L, E W Majid, D S W Tan, A A S Bhagat, D Irwin, D P Lau, A S T Lim, K H Lim, S S Krisna, W T Lim, Y S Yap, S C Lee, R A Soo, J Han, C T Lim, Clinical validation of an ultra high-throughput spiral microfluidics for the detection and enrichment of viable circulating tumor cells, PloS One, 9(7), e994092014.
- Lim, C T, S B Hoon, Circulating tumor cells: Cancer's deadly couriers, Physics Today, 67, 2, 26-30, 2014.
- Vedula, S.R.K., H. Hirata, M.H. Nai, A. Brugés, Y. Toyama, X. Trepat, C.T. Lim*, B. Ladoux*, Epithelial bridges maintain tissue integrity during collective cell migration, Nature Materials, 13 (2014): 87-96.
- Hou HW, Warkiani ME, Khoo BL, Li ZR, Soo RA, Tan DSW, Lim WT, Han JY, Bhagat AAS, Lim CT, Isolation and retrieval of circulating tumor cells using centrifugal forces, Scientific Reports, 3, 1259, 2013.
- Thiery, J P, C T Lim, Tumor dissemination: An EMT affair, Cancer Cell, 23, 3, 272-273, 2013.
- Wang, Y T, S Y Chang, Y C Huang, T C Tsai, C M Chen, C T Lim, Nanomechanics insights into the performance of healthy and osteoporotic bones, Nano Letters, 13, 11 (2013):5247-5254.
- Tang, L A L, J Wang, T K Lim, X Bi, W C Lee, Q Lin, Y-T Chang, C T Lim, K P Loh, High Performance Graphene-Titania Platform for Detection of Phosphopeptides in Cancer Cells, Anal Chem, 7, 84 (2012):6693-700.
- Heng, Y W, H H Lim, T Mina, P Utomo, S P Zhong, C T Lim, and C G Koh, TPPP acts downstream of RhoA-ROCK-LIMK2 to regulate astral microtubule organization and spindle orientation, Journal of Cell Science, 125, 6 (2012):1579-90.
- Zhou, E H, F Xu, S T Quek, C T Lim, A power-law rheology based finite element model for single cell deformation, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 11, 7 (2012):1075-84.
- Vedula, S R K, M C Leong, T L Lai, P Hersen, A J Kabla, C T Lim, B Ladoux, Emerging modes of collective cell migration induced by geometrical constraints, PNAS, 109, 32 (2012):12974-12979. (F1000 recommended as being of special significance)
- Wang, Y, C L Wong, K K Manga, P K Ang, J Lu, Y P Liu, C T Lim, K P Loh, Fluorinated Graphene for Promoting Neuro-Induction of Stem Cells, Advanced Materials, 31 (2012):4285-4290. (selected for frontispiece)
- Ang, P, K P Loh, A Li, M Jaiswal, Y Wang, H W Hou, J Thong, C T Lim, Flow Sensing of Single Cell by Graphene Transistor in a Microfluidic Channel, Nano Letters, 11, 12 (2011):5240-5246.
- Lee, W C, C H Y X Lim, H Shi, L A L Tang, Y Wang, C T Lim, K P Loh, The origin of enhanced stem cell growth and differentiation on graphene and graphene oxide, ACS Nano, 5, 9 (2011): 7334-7341.