4. Lim, C T, J Guck, J Y Han, H Epinosa (eds), Special Issue on Micro and Nanotechnology for Biological and Biomedical Applications, Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, vol. 48, iss 10, 941-943, 2010.
3. Lim, C T, A Bershadsky, M P Sheetz (eds), Special Issue on Mechanobiology, Royal Society of London – Interface, 7 (Suppl 3), 2010.
2. Myers, M, A Hodge, C T Lim, R LeSar (eds), Acta Biomaterialia, Special Issue, Elsevier, vol. 3, no. 3, 2007.
1. Buehler, M J, D Kaplan, C T Lim, J Spatz (eds), Biological Materials and Structures in Physiologically Extreme Conditions and Disease, MRS Symposium Proceedings, vol. 1274, 2010.
6. Goh, C H, C T Lim, H L Leo (eds), IFMBE Proceedings Series on 16th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 61, Springer, 2016. Abstract
5. Goh, J, CT Lim (eds), IFMBE Proceedings Series on 7th WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering, vol. 52, 2015.
4. Wee, A T S, S Ramakrishna, C T Lim, K K Cheah, eds, International Journal of Nanoscience, Special Issue on The 1st Nanoengineering & Nanoscience Congress 2004, vol. 4, no. 2, April 2005.
3. Lim, C T, J C H Goh, eds, IFMBE Proceedings Series on 6 th World Congress of Biomechanics 2010, vol. 31, 2010, 1700 pp.
2. Lim, C T, J C H Goh, eds, IFMBE Proceedings Series on 13th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 23, 2009, 2303 pp. in 3 volumes.
1. Quan, C, F S Chau, A Asundi, B S Wong, C T Lim, eds, SPIE Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Experimental Mechanics and Third Conference of the Asian Committee on Experimental Mechanics. United States: SPIE- The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol. 5852, 2004, 972 pp.