Biofluid Mechanics Research Laboratory
Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Numerical simulation of blood flow and fluid-structure interaction (FSI) in arteries and ventricles
- Experimental flow measurements, and in particular Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) technique
- Continuum mechanics, non-Newtonian and higher order fluid mechanics, and tensor-based analyses and calculations
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), Nanyang Technological University
M.Sc. (Biomedical Engineering), Iran University of Science and Technology
B.Eng. (Mechanical Engineering), Amirkabir University of Technology
F. Kabinejadian, F. Cui, Z. Zhang, P. Ho, and H.L. Leo, "A novel carotid covered stent design: in vitro evaluation of performance and influence on the blood flow regime at the carotid artery bifurcation", Annals of Biomedical Engineering 41(9), pp. 1990-2002, 2013.
F. Kabinejadian and D.N. Ghista. "Compliant model of a coupled sequential coronary arterial bypass graft: Effects of vessel wall elasticity and non-Newtonian rheology on blood flow regime and hemodynamic parameters distribution", Medical Engineering and Physics, in press, 2011.
F. Kabinejadian, L.P. Chua, D.N. Ghista, M. Sankaranarayanan, and Y.S. Tan. "A Novel Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Design of Sequential Anastomoses", Annals of Biomedical Engineering 38 (10), pp. 3135-3150, 2010.
Mabel NGUYEN Yen Ngoc
Research Engineer, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Biofluid Mechanics, Biomedical Devices, Stent Design and FEA Simulation
B.Eng. (Hons), National University of Singapore